Now you can own a three-story home that’s just steps away from all the excitement that Downtown Cleveland has to offer… Playhouse Square, sporting venues, major businesses and restaurants, Heinen’s Grocery Store, beautiful Lake Erie, and more. Nestled in the quiet block of East 13th and Superior, Cleveland Avenue Townhomes provides a clean, modern designed retreat for those who want to experience the pulse of the city while being able to relax away from the more festive scenes.
• Custom-built, one-of-a-kind modern homes with a wide range of quality features and finishes
• A growing, upscale residential neighborhood with sidewalks, trees, and people who love living here!
• Two-car attached garage
• 2 or 3 bedrooms, ranging from 1,600 to 2,200 square feet
• Private rooftop deck with gorgeous views of the city or lake
• Monthly payments that may be as affordable as your current monthly rent
• Fully-designed landscape package
• 15-year property tax savings (something the suburbs can’t beat)
Every Zaremba Home can be truly customized with high quality features and finishes to reflect your personal taste. We offer hundreds of choices and make the design process a seamless one.
As with any home purchase, every customer’s situation is unique. Avenue Townhome buyers are often surprised to learn that their monthly mortgage payments are the same as what they are currently paying for rent. Don’t be intimidated to ask us to do the math with you. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have while making you feel comfortable about your inquiry.
Reach out to us today at 216-274-0044 or email us at email@example.com.
We’re breaking ground on the second phase of the Avenue Townhomes neighborhood, so follow us on Facebook to watch us continue to transform this city block into a thriving residential community. Interested buyers should act soon to secure a unit in the next building phase to be completed in the spring of 2019.
Turn your Downtown living dream into a reality. Call us today at 216-274-0044.
Throughout four generations, the Zaremba family has been creating award-winning, family-oriented, pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods.
We strive to achieve architectural creativity and quality craftsmanship that will enrich our clients’ lives.